Arizona Marriage License Application Form
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage License Application Form from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Phoenix, Arizona 85003 (602) 37CLERK (25375)- Fax - (602) 5067619- MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION FORM . Traditional Marriage License Covenant Marriage License Covenant Conversion . Please Print in BLACK INK ONLY: Information must be clear and accurate as it will appear on your marriage license.
- Complete the marriage license application form. A marriage license must be issued prior to the ceremony taking place, signed at completion of the ceremony, and returned by the officiator not more than 30 days after the ceremony has taken place in order for the license to be recorded.
- Marriage License/Application F ee The fee for a marriage license is $76.00 pa yable b y cash, mone y order, cashier s check, VISA or Mastercard. No personal checks will be accepted. Instructions A co py of a divorce decree is not required. No blood test is required. You ma y be required to provide a driver's license as proof of age.
- Obtaining the marriage license does not mean you are married. A Justice of the Peace, clergyman, or other authorized person, pursuant to A.R.S. § 25-124, must perform a marriage ceremony and sign the marriage license in order for you to be legally married. If one of the parties is incarcerated, call (520) 724-3297 to request a paper application by mail.
- Marriage License Packet (Instructions, Application & Affidavit) Valid identification for both applicants Submission Options By email: [email protected] or By Mail: P.O. Box 2730, Florence, AZ 85132 . When Both Parties are over 18 years of age . You may obtain a Marriage License at our following locations: Office Locations
- Jun 03, 2020 · The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash, or money order, or credit card. Both parties must appear in person at the Clerk’s Office to sign the marriage license application and take an oath (or affirm) as to the truth of the statements made. The age of legal consent is 18.
- Attn: Marriage License Department P.O. Box 7000 Kingman, Arizona 86402 OR The Marriage License by Mail Application Form may be faxed to the Clerk's Office at (928) 753-0781 or emailed to [email protected] You may also use this completed application form to apply in person. Both applicants must be present when applying in person.
- Apr 23, 2020 · Arizona does not require a blood test or a copy of your dissolution of marriage decree. How does a marriage license work? A marriage license expires 12 months after it is issued by the state. To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ...Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- The Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Vital Records is currently closed for in-person business. Please continue to submit applications using our online ordering or mail options. Every attempt is being made to provide customer service as timely as possible.
Have you found Arizona Marriage License Application Form information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage License Application Form.