Arizona Marriage License Applications
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage License Applications from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Or, you can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003. Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- Phoenix, Arizona 85003 (602) 37CLERK (25375)- Fax - (602) 5067619- MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION FORM . Traditional Marriage License Covenant Marriage License Covenant Conversion . Please Print in BLACK INK ONLY: Information must be clear and accurate as it will appear on your marriage license.
- Where can I obtain a marriage license? You can apply for an Arizona marriage license at any clerk of the superior court office and some authorized justice courts. Costs How much does a marriage license cost? An Arizona marriage license costs $83 no matter where you apply. A covenant marriage license costs the same. Residency
- Apr 23, 2020 · To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ceremony. The bottom portion of the license is then mailed into the Clerk of the Superior Court by the person who performed the ceremony.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- Marriage License Packet (Instructions, Application & Affidavit) Valid identification for both applicants Submission Options By email: [email protected] or By Mail: P.O. Box 2730, Florence, AZ 85132 . When Both Parties are over 18 years of age . You may obtain a Marriage License at our following locations: Office Locations
- Jun 03, 2020 · The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash, or money order, or credit card. Both parties must appear in person at the Clerk’s Office to sign the marriage license application and take an oath (or affirm) as to the truth of the statements made. The age of legal consent is 18.
- The Marriage License by Mail Application Form may be faxed to the Clerk's Office at (928) 753-0781 or emailed to [email protected] You may also use this completed application form to apply in person. Both applicants must be present when applying …
- Marriage License/Application F ee The fee for a marriage license is $76.00 pa yable b y cash, mone y order, cashier s check, VISA or Mastercard. No personal checks will be accepted. Instructions A co py of a divorce decree is not required. No blood test is required. You ma y be required to provide a driver's license as proof of age.
- Apache County Superior Court Clerk Marriage Applications Report Link http://www.co.apache.az.us/clerk-of-the-court/marriage-licenses/ View Apache County Superior Court Clerk marriage license information, including fees, required identification, and ceremony information.
Have you found Arizona Marriage License Applications information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage License Applications.