Arizona Marriage License By Mail
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage License By Mail from a wide variety of sources for you.
- To get your Arizona marriage license by mail: Complete the online marriage license application form; the names on the application MUST MATCH EXACTLY your names on the IDs used to obtain the license. If your name is Steve, but it says Steven on your driver’s license, then you must use Steven when applying for a marriage license.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash or money order, debit card or credit card.. If you are purchasing a license at the Justice Courts, only money orders are accepted. After the bottom portion of the license has been returned and recorded, a certified copy can be requested and mailed to you for an additional $37.50 payable at the time you apply for the license or any time ...
- Get Your Arizona Marriage License by Snail-Mail As a result of the corona virus health emergency, the Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County has made it possible to apply for a marriage license by mail. This reduces the need to come into the office in support of the CDC recommendation for …
- Marriage License by Mail: As a result of the coronavirus health emergency, the Clerk of the Superior Court for Pinal County has made it possible to apply for a marriage license by mail. This reduces the need to come into the office in support of the CDC recommendation for social distancing.
- Apr 23, 2020 · To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ceremony. The bottom portion of the license is then mailed into the Clerk of the Superior Court by the person who performed the ceremony.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- The Marriage License by Mail Application Form may be faxed to the Clerk's Office at (928) 753-0781 or emailed to [email protected] You may also use this completed application form to apply in person. Both applicants must be present when applying in …
- The Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Vital Records is currently closed for in-person business. Please continue to submit applications using our online ordering or mail options. Every attempt is being made to provide customer service as timely as possible.
- Jun 03, 2020 · The fee for a marriage license is $83.00 payable by cash, or money order, or credit card. Both parties must appear in person at the Clerk’s Office to sign the marriage license application and take an oath (or affirm) as to the truth of the statements made. The age of legal consent is 18.
- Alert: For election-related case documents, please CLICK HERE.. Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court Home Menu. Locations Contact Us Press Publications Employment Login
Have you found Arizona Marriage License By Mail information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage License By Mail.