Arizona Marriage License Pinal County
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage License Pinal County from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Marriage License Packet (Instructions, Application & Affidavit) Valid identification for both applicants Submission Options By email: [email protected] or By Mail: P.O. Box 2730, Florence, AZ 85132 . When Both Parties are over 18 years of age . You may obtain a Marriage License at our following locations: Office Locations
- ***Marriage Licenses and New Cases will not be accepted for filing after 11:30am (lunch hour) or 4:30pm. ... Documents not conforming to Arizona Rules of Court, Arizona Revised Statues, and current Court Procedures and Practices, will not be processed. ... Pinal County Clerk’s Office PO Box 2730, Florence, AZ 85132
- If you plan to get married in Pinal County, AZ, or elsewhere within Arizona, you must complete a marriage license application. You can get your marriage license in Pinal County or any other county throughout the state. Locations that distribute marriage licenses are typically located in …Location: 100 N Florence St, AZ
- Feb 22, 2019 · Pinal County Marriage License Requirements Arizona Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations. Marriage License Fee: $83.00. Florence – Main Office 971 N Jason Lopez Circle Bldg A Florence AZ 85132 Ph: 888.431.1311 (Toll Free) Ph:520.509.3555 or 311 (Local) Fx: 520.866.5320 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m./ M – F (except for Court Approved Holidays)Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Pinal County Marriage Records are official documents that contain information about marriages certified in Pinal County, Arizona. These include Pinal County marriage licenses, certificates, registries, and vital record indexes. Marriage Records can show whether a wedding is legally valid, which may be required to obtain benefits related to marriage. Learn about Marriage Records, including: Where to get Pinal County Marriage Records online; How to get married in Pinal County, AZ
- The Office of the Clerk of Superior Court issued 1,433 Marriage Licenses in 2007. …. Adoptions Marriage Licenses 175 Pinal County, Arizona 2008-2009 Adopted Budget Clerk of the Superio …. https://www.pinalcountyaz.gov/BudgetOffice/Documents/BB0809/Clerk of the Superior Court.pdf - 508KB - Jim Throop - 9/17/2008. Microsoft Word - FORM 9 - Address and Name Change Form 8-2012.doc.
- Arizona Criminal Justice Commission : Forms : ... Marriage License Request * Medical Examiner Autopsy Request, Questions, etc. Planning & Development Permits, Land Division, etc. Public ... Pinal County Government Web Disclaimer ...
- Apr 23, 2020 · To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ceremony. The bottom portion of the license is then mailed into the Clerk of the Superior Court by the person who performed the ceremony.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- You can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- How to Obtain a Marriage License. You may apply for a marriage license Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the Green Valley Justice Court or the Pima County Superior Court. In order to obtain a license, the bride and groom must appear at the court house with the following documents/information: Valid Identification Card
Have you found Arizona Marriage License Pinal County information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage License Pinal County.