Arizona Marriage License Requirements Pima County
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage License Requirements Pima County from a wide variety of sources for you.
- In order to obtain a license, the bride and groom must appear at the court house with the following documents/information: Valid Identification Card; The law prohibits marriage by any person who is under 16 years of age. The age of legal consent is 18 years of age. The State of Arizona does not require a blood test and there is no waiting period requirement.
- May 13, 2020 · Obtaining a Marriage License. Pima County Marriage Licenses. COVID-19 Update: Before you go, know that some courthouses are requiring appointments to get a marriage license; Courthouse contact information. Maricopa County is offering the ability to apply for a marriage license by mail - Click here for more information.
- Oct 27, 2015 · Application: EN SP Both parties must be present to obtain a marriage license. Both parties must provide a valid government-issued photo I.D., such as a driver’s license, passport, etc. to show proof... Both parties must provide their Social Security Numbers, if …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- The state of Arizona does not require a blood test, and there is no waiting period. The license is valid for 12 months from the date it is issued and you must get married within those 12 months or the license will expire. The license that our courthouse issues can be used anywhere in the state of Arizona.
- If you plan to get married in Pima County, AZ, or elsewhere within Arizona, you must complete a marriage license application. You can get your marriage license in Pima County or any other county throughout the state. Locations that distribute marriage licenses are typically located in the Superior Court. Marriage licenses issued from Pima County can be used throughout the state of Arizona.Location: 110 W Congress St, Tucson, AZ
Have you found Arizona Marriage License Requirements Pima County information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage License Requirements Pima County.