Arizona Marriage License Requirements
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage License Requirements from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Apr 08, 2015 · Marriage Law Requirements for Arizona Marriage Licenses: Arizona marriage license filing fee is $83. The legal age for marriage in Arizona is 18. To obtain a marriage license in the State of Arizona, an engaged couple must appear in person …Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- If you're getting married in Arizona, you must first apply for a marriage license. It'll cost you $76.00, and you'll have to use it within one year. See FAQ Offices
- Apr 23, 2020 · What do I need to get a marriage license? You need to provide identification and possibly proof of age. Arizona does not require a blood test or a copy of your dissolution of marriage decree. How does a marriage license work? A marriage license expires 12 months after it is issued by the state.Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- Complete the marriage license application form. A marriage license must be issued prior to the ceremony taking place, signed at completion of the ceremony, and returned by the officiator not more than 30 days after the ceremony has taken place in order for the license to be recorded.
- Jan 20, 2020 · Remember that requirements may vary. Arizona marriage licenses are issued by the Clerk of the Superior Court in each county. A list of county courts with contact information can be found here. In Maricopa County, the Clerk suggests making an appointmentto apply for a marriage license.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Jan 09, 2019 · The marriage must be solemnized (by a person legally authorized to do so) before the license expires. Marriage Licenses Requirements. To obtain a license: The couple must appear together at one of the Justice Court offices and must provide a valid form of I.D. No blood test and no waiting period is required. The license is valid for 12 months. Marriage CeremonyEstimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- The law prohibits marriage by any person who is under 16 years of age. The age of legal consent is 18 years of age. The State of Arizona does not require a blood test and there is no waiting period requirement. The license is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance and you must marry within that 12 months or the license will expire.
- Marriage License Waiting Period: None; Marriage License Validity Period: 1 Year; Marriage License Return Period: 20 Days; Documents Recommended: Classic Wedding KitEstimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Feb 13, 2020 · To obtain a Maricopa County marriage license and/or Arizona marriage license, you must be at least 18 years old, have two forms of identification, and go with your fiance to the courthouse. The marriage license is around $80 and gives you permission to get married in Arizona.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- Marriage License Laws. Before you can get married, you must first apply for a marriage license. Today you'll find out where to go and what to do. ... Arizona AZ. Requirements for getting married in The Grand Canyon State. Arkansas AR. Requirements for getting married in The Natural State.
Have you found Arizona Marriage License Requirements information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage License Requirements.