Arizona Marriage Liscense
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Liscense from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Or, you can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003 Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Arizona Marriage License If you're getting married in Arizona, you must first apply for a marriage license. It'll cost you $76.00, and you'll have to use it within one year.
- Apr 23, 2020 · Arizona does not require a blood test or a copy of your dissolution of marriage decree. How does a marriage license work? A marriage license expires 12 months after it …Estimated Reading Time: 30 secs
- The Clerk of the Superior Court for Maricopa County provides marriage licenses and passport services at several locations across the Valley. You can also obtain marriage license services at several deputized justice court facilities.
- Apr 09, 2020 · What is the legal age to get married in Arizona? The age of legal consent is 18. If either person is 16 or 17, the consent of at least one legal parent or guardian is required. For those under 16 years old, the consent of a legal adult and the approval of a Superior Court judge is required.
- The law prohibits marriage by any person who is under 16 years of age. The age of legal consent is 18 years of age. The State of Arizona does not require a blood test and there is no waiting period requirement. The license is valid for 12 months from the date of issuance and you must marry within that 12 months or the license will expire.
- Marriage License is valid for up to twelve (12) months. 3. Marriage License can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona. Parties legally authorized to perform marriages: 1. Justice of the Peace in Arizona. 2. Ministers recognized by their church as having authority to perform weddings.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Phoenix, Arizona 85003 (602) 37CLERK (25375)- Fax - (602) 5067619- MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION FORM . Traditional Marriage License Covenant Marriage License Covenant Conversion . Please Print in BLACK INK ONLY: Information must be clear and accurate as it will appear on your marriage license.
- Find out the legal requirements for getting a marriage license in your state. From cost and waiting periods to age and identification requirements. ... for getting married in The Yellowhammer State. Alaska AK. Requirements for getting married in The Last Frontier. Arizona AZ. Requirements for getting married in The Grand Canyon State. Arkansas ...
Have you found Arizona Marriage Liscense information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Liscense.