Arizona Marriage Lisence
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Lisence from a wide variety of sources for you.
- NOTE: This service is provided for Arizona residents ONLY. Or, you can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003. Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- 1. Marriage can take place the same day the Marriage License is received. 2. Marriage License is valid for up to twelve (12) months. 3. Marriage License can be used anywhere in the State of Arizona. Parties legally authorized to perform marriages: 1. Justice of the Peace in Arizona.
- Mar 11, 2021 · Arizona does not require a blood test or a copy of your dissolution of marriage decree. How does a marriage license work? A marriage license expires 12 months after it is issued by the state. To make a marriage license valid it must have signatures from the individuals looking to get married, two witnesses, and the person who performed the ...
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- Arizona Marriage License. If you're getting married in Arizona, you must first apply for a marriage license. It'll cost you $76.00, and you'll have to use it within one year.
- Feb 13, 2020 · How to obtain a marriage license in Arizona. To obtain a Maricopa County marriage license and/or Arizona marriage license, you must be at least 18 years old, have two forms of identification, and go with your fiance to the courthouse. The marriage license is around $80 and gives you permission to get married in Arizona.
- Jan 20, 2020 · Arizona marriage licenses are issued by the Clerk of the Superior Court in each county. A list of county courts with contact information can be found here. In Maricopa County, the Clerk suggests making an appointmentto apply for a marriage license.
- Marriage License Information (928) 817-4234 250 West 2nd Street, Suite B Yuma, Arizona 85364 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday Closed Saturday, Sunday
- Licenses. Marriage licenses can be obtained at the Clerk of the Superior Court’s Office, 100 E. Code Talkers Dr., Holbrook, Arizona, Monday through Friday (except for legal holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The cost for a marriage license is $83.00. This office does not accept personal checks, but will accept cash or money orders.
- Change Your Address. Arizona law requires all driver license and identification card holders to report any change of address to MVD within 10 days. Change your address online at AZMVDNow.gov. or contact us. You will be asked to provide your name, date of birth and driver license or identification card number. Address changes are free.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Lisence information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Lisence.