Arizona Marriage List Records
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage List Records from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Marriage records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerks of the Superior Courts in the counties where the marriage licenses were issued. Parties may request access to the Clerk of the Superior Court’s office at the applicable county. As marriage records in the State are not kept at a central location, the methods for obtaining records may differ.
- State of Arizona- These records are an index to marriages from Maricopa County (Phoenix area) and cover the years 1969-1978 (includes images of the index pages). Information available in this database includes: Name* Spouse’s name; Marriage date; Marriage place* Residence; Source info; Compiler (Upper Snake River FHC or State of Arizona)*
- The Bureau of Vital Records is responsible for maintaining and issuing certified copies of vital records, including birth, death and fetal death certificates as well as certificates of birth resulting in stillbirth for events that occurred in Arizona. The Bureau of Vital Records officially began recording birth and death events in July 1909.
- About Arizona Marriage Records Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- Nov 17, 2020 · Arizona Marriage Records Require County Level Inquiries Most states in the US make marriage records available online .However, Arizona does not make marriage records available on the state level. In Arizona, you?ll need to access a county website or agency in order to obtain marriage records.For example, in Maricopa county , you can order marriage records online.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- Accessing Arizona Public Records. Personal Records. TYPE OF RECORD. AGENCY. Adoptions. Arizona adoption records are sealed in Arizona for 99 years, but a Confidential Intermediary may ... COURT RECORDS. Business Records. Branches.
- An 1864 territorial law required county recorders to keep marriage and divorce records. From 1891 to 1912, clerks of probate courts issued marriage licenses. Marriage and divorce records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerk of the Superior Court in the county where the event occurred. They are not available from the Office of Vital Records.
Have you found Arizona Marriage List Records information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage List Records.