Arizona Marriage Name Change Laws
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Name Change Laws from a wide variety of sources for you.
- If you change your name as part of the Dissolution of Marriage (divorce), you need to get a certified copy of the Decree from the Clerk of the Court. You will be able to change your name on your driver's license, social security card and bank account with this certified copy. When a parent wants to change a child's name to be the same as the parents.
- May 26, 2020 · A name change after marriage in AZ—and actually, anywhere in the United States—involves updating your information with the Social Security Administration. Only after you get your name changed with Social Security will you be able to update your passport and your Arizona …Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
- Mar 10, 2017 · This is the easiest way to go. Like most states, Arizona lets people change their name when applying for a marriage license. Since most name changes happen during marriage and all marriages require a license, taking care of both at the same time makes sense. Fill out your new name on the application for a license and, once married, your validly-issued marriage license serves as proof of a name change. …Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Procedures: An adult name change in Arizona is initiated by completing an “Application for Change of Name” and filing it at the Superior Court in the county of the Applicant’s residence. The court will then consider the Application and may order notice by publication or service on interested parties.
- Sep 08, 2016 · How to change your name after marriage in Arizona Before you can change your name, you will need your certified marriage license with the raised seal and your new last name. If …Author: Yihyun Jeong
- Jan 09, 2019 · Getting married in Arizona requires familiarity with the state's marriage laws to ensure a smooth road to matrimony. Arizona Marriage Laws Synopsis While an attorney's contributions are important when you must know every facet of the law, a plain language explanation of a statute can provide a great introduction.Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- As long as a person consistently uses the new name on all personal and business documents, the new name must be legally recognized by authorities. A person can change his/her name by filing of an application in civil court along with a nominal fee.
- Apr 03, 2020 · Once an individual has filed the new surname on the marriage license and it has been filed the surname change will be official upon completion of the marriage ceremony and the filing of the certificate of the marriage registration form that should be …Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
Have you found Arizona Marriage Name Change Laws information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Name Change Laws.