Arizona Marriage Record
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Record from a wide variety of sources for you.
- In the State of Arizona, marriage records are official documents that certify and prove the validity of marriages that took place in the State. These records are recognized as vital records, and in line with Arizona territorial law of 1864, are kept and issued by …
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- A marriage license must be issued prior to the ceremony taking place, signed at completion of the ceremony, and returned by the officiator not more than 30 days after the ceremony has taken place in order for the license to be recorded.
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- The Bureau of Vital Records is responsible for maintaining and issuing certified copies of vital records, including birth, death and fetal death certificates as well as certificates of birth resulting in stillbirth for events that occurred in Arizona. The Bureau of Vital Records officially began recording birth and death events in July 1909.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Record information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Record.