Arizona Marriage Recordings
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Recordings from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Marriage records in the State of Arizona are considered closed records that contain detailed information on marriages that were registered and took place in the state. Due to the sensitivity of the information in these records, public access to them is generally …
- Bureau of Vital Records 1818 W. Adams Phoenix, AZ 85007 (602) 364-1300 (888) 816-5907 Map & Directions
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives. Naturalizations granted by Federal courts (after …
- Nov 17, 2020 · Most states in the US make marriage records available online.However, Arizona does not make marriage records available on the state level. In Arizona, you?ll need to access a county website or agency in order to obtain marriage records.For example, in Maricopa county, you can order marriage records online.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- About Arizona Marriage Records Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- The full legal names of both applicants prior to the marriage; the year the marriage took place; the marriage license number shown at the bottom of the marriage license certificate, if known. ... The public record computer terminals located at the Downtown Customer Service Center are now open to the public. ... the Arizona Supreme Court has ...
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- Copies of many of the county marriage records can be found in the county courthouses where they were recorded, or in state or local archives. Many of the records found in this database came from the Arizona Department of Library, Archives, and Public Records, Archives Division, 1700 West Washington, Phoenix, AZ, 85007, 602-542-4159.
- The Office of Vital Records of the Department of Health Services takes majority of the public records for the consumption of the legal residents in Arizona. For specific information on Arizona Marriage Records it is more efficient to conduct the search at the county level and contact the clerk of the Superior Court where the event happened.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
Have you found Arizona Marriage Recordings information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Recordings.