Arizona Marriage Records Clerk Superior Court
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Records Clerk Superior Court from a wide variety of sources for you.
- NOTE: This service is provided for Arizona residents ONLY. Or, you can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003; Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Clerk of the Superior Court. 201 W. Jefferson Street. Phoenix, AZ 85003. Your request must include: The full legal names of both applicants prior to the marriage; the year the marriage took place; the marriage license number shown at the bottom of the marriage license certificate, if known.
- Marriage records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerks of the Superior Courts in the counties where the marriage licenses were issued. Parties may request access to the Clerk of the Superior Court’s office at the applicable county. As marriage records in the State are not kept at a central location, the methods for obtaining records may differ.
- Larger Arizona counties also have court administrators to assist the presiding judge with case flow management, records management, financial management and other administrative projects. A county’s superior court presiding judge may appoint court commissioners to perform limited judicial duties if the county has at least three judges.
- Interested parties who wish to obtain copies of marriage records in the state of Arizona may do so by contacting the clerk of the superior court for the county where the marriage occurred. To aid members of the public with this task, the Arizona judicial branch maintains an online directory that contains contact information on all the courts located in the state.
- The Clerk's presence at all court sessions is required by statute to receive and record court documents and exhibits, thereby establishing an independent record of court proceedings. In this role, the Clerk is responsible for ensuring proper documentation of court action, as well as public access to court records.
- Jun 09, 2021 · Arizona Superior Court in Pima County; 110 West Congress Street; Tucson, AZ 85701; Dial 711 for Arizona Relay Service Provide Feedback or Ask Questions
- The Arizona Supreme Court’s Committee on Mental Health and the Justice System, in partnership with the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services, have established a new website called AZCourtCare (azcourtcare.org) to share information about the involuntary treatment process in Arizona, otherwise called “civil commitment.”This legal process takes place in the superior court and may take place ...
Have you found Arizona Marriage Records Clerk Superior Court information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Records Clerk Superior Court.