Arizona Marriage Records Index
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Records Index from a wide variety of sources for you.
- State of Arizona- These records are an index to marriages from Maricopa County (Phoenix area) and cover the years 1969-1978 (includes images of the index pages). Information available in this database includes: Name* Spouse’s name; Marriage date; Marriage place* Residence; Source info; Compiler (Upper Snake River FHC or State of Arizona)*
- When records are available, the Arizona, Maricopa County Clerk Marriage Registers index includes a wide range of information on individuals married within the county during the previous century and moving into more recent years. Information in the records includes first, middle and last names of both spouses, as well as their genders.
- The Bureau of Vital Records is responsible for maintaining and issuing certified copies of vital records, including birth, death and fetal death certificates as well as certificates of birth resulting in stillbirth for events that occurred in Arizona. The Bureau of Vital Records officially began recording birth and death events in July 1909.
- Perform a free Arizona public marriage records search, including marriage licenses, certificates, registries, and indexes. The Arizona Marriage Records Search links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to AZ public records. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis.
- About Arizona Marriage Records. Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- Arizona adoption records are sealed in Arizona for 99 years, but a Confidential Intermediary may be able to help you. For more information visit the Confidential Intermediary Program site. For adoptions over 99 years old, check with the Arizona State Archives or the county Superior Court in which the adoption occurred.
- Marriage License Copies Maricopa County Clerk of Superior Court. Records » Obtaining Records.
- Marriage and divorce records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerk of the Superior Court in the county where the event occurred. They are not available from the Office of Vital Records. There is no statewide registration of marriages in Arizona.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Records Index information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Records Index.