Arizona Marriage Regulations
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Regulations from a wide variety of sources for you.
- 4 rows · Jan 09, 2019 · Common law marriages created within the state aren't valid. However, Arizona recognizes common ...Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Marriage laws in Arizona are primarily directed by Title 25 of the state code. This section defines persons authorized to perform a marriage in the State of Arizona, which includes ordained ministers of the Universal Life Church, among other individuals. We've reproduced the relevant portion below: 25-124.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- 8 rows · Apr 08, 2015 · The legal age for marriage in Arizona is 18. To obtain a marriage license in the State of ...Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins
- Apr 09, 2020 · What is the legal age to get married in Arizona? The age of legal consent is 18. If either person is 16 or 17, the consent of at least one legal parent or guardian is required. For those under 16 years old, the consent of a legal adult and the approval of a Superior Court judge is required.
- Dec 03, 2020 · Marriage Licenses & the County Clerk's Office. At the moment, many County Clerk Offices in Arizona are operating with modified schedules. Please plan accordingly, as hours may have changed or an appointment may be necessary. At this time, all Arizona couples can apply for a Maricopa County marriage license by mail, or in-person at any County ...
- If you're 16 or 17 years old, you can marry if you're legally emancipated or a custodial parent or guardian grants consent in person or through a notarized consent form. Additionally, your fiancé can't be more than three years older than you.
- According to legislation (A.R.S. 25-901-906) which became effective Aug. 21, 1998, couples who are planning to apply for a Covenant Marriage License must provide a notarized statement from the clergy or marriage counselor who provided their premarital counseling. The …
- For a covenant marriage, the court can only grant a divorce (“dissolution of marriage” in Arizona) or a legal sep-aration for certain, limited reasons. To get a divorce, any one of the following eight reasons must be proved to the court (these are listed in Section 25-903 of the Arizona Revised Statutes): 1.
- This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters. Invalid search.
- Marriage & Family Therapy Licensure Testing - The Board will notify applicants when they have been authorized to test. Association. American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy - AZ; If an applicant believes they meet the requirements of A.R.S. § 41-1080.01, please contact the Board at (602) 542-1882 for more information.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Regulations information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Regulations.