Arizona Marriage Search
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriage Search from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The Arizona Marriage Records Search links below open in a new window and take you to third party websites that provide access to AZ public records. Editors frequently monitor and verify these resources on a routine basis. Help others by sharing new links and reporting broken links. Apache County Clerk of The Court Divorce Records Report Link http://www.co.apache.az.us/clerk-of-the-court/divorces/ View …
- Marriage records in Arizona are maintained by the Clerks of the Superior Courts in the counties where the marriage licenses were issued. Parties may request access to the Clerk of the Superior Court’s office at the applicable county. As marriage records in the State are not kept at a central location, the methods for obtaining records may differ.
- Nov 17, 2020 · Arizona Marriage Records Require County Level Inquiries Most states in the US make marriage records available online .However, Arizona does not make marriage records available on the state level. In Arizona, you?ll need to access a county website or agency in order to obtain marriage records.For example, in Maricopa county , you can order marriage records online.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Much like several other states, while the Arizona Department of Health Services Office of Vital Records maintains marriage records, they do not issue copies. Instead, individuals are forced to seek out the Clerk of the Superior Court of the county in which the marriage occurred.
- Arizona Marriage Records The Office of Vital Records of the Department of Health Services takes majority of the public records for the consumption of the legal residents in Arizona. For specific information on Arizona Marriage Records it is more efficient to conduct the search at the county level and contact the clerk of the Superior Court where the event happened.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- You can schedule an appointment to apply for a marriage license at one of the following Maricopa County Clerk of the Superior Court locations: Downtown Customer Service Center - 601 W. Jackson St., Phoenix, AZ 85003. Northeast Regional Court - 18380 N. 40th St., Phoenix, AZ 85032.
- About Arizona, U.S., Marriage Collection, 1864-1982. This database contains information on individuals who were married in Arizona between 1864 and 1982. It is comprised of information compiled by the following two agencies: Upper Snake River Family History Center and Ricks College – The records compiled by this group include marriages from select counties of Arizona between 1864 and 1982.
- Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives. Naturalizations granted by Federal courts (after …
- May 06, 2021 · Marriage Records. Marriage records are asource of family information, including Marriage Dates, Bride and Groom’s Sex, Ages, Full Names and more.Use our fast online search to know Bride’s Maiden Name or the full Marital History of both spouses.
Have you found Arizona Marriage Search information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriage Search.