Arizona Marriages Genealogy
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriages Genealogy from a wide variety of sources for you.
- About Arizona Marriage Records. Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- 1833-1949: United States Marriages – Arizona at FindMyPast; index only ($) 1864-1982: Arizona Marriage Collection at Ancestry; index only ($) 1865-1949: Arizona Marriages at FamilySearch; index & images; 1871-1964: Arizona, County Marriages at FamilySearch; index & images; 1888-1908: Arizona, Select Marriages at Ancestry; index only ($)
- This database contains information on individuals who were married in Arizona between 1864 and 1982. It is comprised of information compiled by the following two agencies: Upper Snake River Family History Center and Ricks College – The records compiled by this group include marriages from select counties of Arizona between 1864 and 1982. Not all counties are included and within the counties that are …
- Note: ADHS is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except state holidays. Any documents contained on this Web site that are translations from original text written in English are unofficial and not binding on this state or a political subdivision of this state.
- The National Park Service Mission 2000 database contains records of baptisms, marriages and burials from the late seventeenth century to the mid-nineteenth century for the Pimería Alta missions of southern Arizona and northern Sonora, Mexico.
- Requests for copies of either Arizona marriage records or Arizona divorce records should be made on a county level to the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county where the marriage license was issued or where the divorce was granted. The Arizona Office of Vital Records maintains no information on marriages and divorces in the state.
- Arizona Marriage Records. Arizona Marriages, 1865-1949 This is an electronic index of marriages for the years 1865-1949. This index is not complete for any particular place, region or time period. This collection may include information previously published in the International Genealogical Index. Arizona, County Marriages, 1871-1964Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- Records from the Territorial Prison. Superior Court records including marriage licenses, wills, probate cases, and civil and criminal cases. Historic Arizona newspapers. Arizona Collection with more than 75,000 items. A Ready Reference collection of general books. Online resources (for …
- Arizona Marriages, 1865-1949 This is an electronic index of marriages for the years 1865-1949. This index is not complete for any particular place, region or time period. This collection may include information previously published in the International Genealogical Index. Arizona, County Marriages, 1871-1964 Images of county marriage records acquired from county courthouses.Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
Have you found Arizona Marriages Genealogy information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriages Genealogy.