Arizona Marriages Index
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Marriages Index from a wide variety of sources for you.
- State of Arizona- These records are an index to marriages from Maricopa County (Phoenix area) and cover the years 1969-1978 (includes images of the index pages). Information available in this database includes: Name* Spouse’s name; Marriage date; Marriage place* Residence; Source info; Compiler (Upper Snake River FHC or State of Arizona)*
- When records are available, the Arizona, Maricopa County Clerk Marriage Registers index includes a wide range of information on individuals married within the county during the previous century and moving into more recent years. Information in the records includes first, middle and last names of both spouses, as well as their genders.
- Index to marriage records from the state of Arizona. Due to privacy laws, recent records may not be displayed. The year range represents most of the records. A few records may be earlier or later.
- About Arizona Marriage Records. Marriage records were kept by the government starting in 1864 by county recorders. Marriages were recorded by clerks of the probate court from 1891 to 1912. Copies of recent marriage records can be obtained from the Clerk of the Superior Court in the individual counties.
- Arizona Marriage Records provide information about marriage licenses, certificates, and registries in AZ. Official Marriage Records provide information about whether a marriage is legally valid, the names of both parties to the marriage, and when the wedding took place.
- The Arizona Department of Health Services, Bureau of Vital Records is currently closed for in-person business. Please continue to submit applications using our online ordering or mail options. Every attempt is being made to provide customer service as timely as possible.
- Nov 17, 2020 · Arizona Marriage Records Require County Level Inquiries Most states in the US make marriage records available online .However, Arizona does not make marriage records available on the state level. In Arizona, you?ll need to access a county website or agency in order to obtain marriage records.For example, in Maricopa county , you can order marriage records online.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- State of Arizona Research Library. Marriage Certificates. Contact the Clerk of the Superior Court for the county they were filed in. Marriage and divorce records filed prior to 1950 may be held by the Arizona State Archives depending on the county. Naturalizations granted by municipal, county, or state courts (prior to 1906) Arizona State Archives
Have you found Arizona Marriages Index information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Marriages Index.