Arizona Pima County Marriage License
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Pima County Marriage License from a wide variety of sources for you.
- You may apply for a marriage license Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the Green Valley Justice Court or the Pima County Superior Court. In order to obtain a license, the bride and groom must appear at the court house with the following documents/information: Valid Identification Card.
- May 13, 2020 · Information for obtaining a marriage license in Pima County: Pima County Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court. Ajo Justice Court. Green Valley Justice Court. Marana Municipal Court. Oro Valley Magistrate Court. Pima County Justice Court. Sahuarita Municipal Court. 13 May 2020.
- May 11, 2021 · Marriage licenses are issued by the Office of the Clerk of Superior Court. Instructions and fees are listed at Marriage License Information, opens a new window. Locate Justice of the Peace to Perform the Wedding. See the Pima County Consolidated Justice Court Weddings page, opens a new window or call the Justice Court Wedding Information Line at 520-724-3505. Sources:
- Obtaining the marriage license does not mean that you are married. A Justice of the Peace, clergy, or other authorized person under the law of Arizona A.R.S. 25-124, must officiate the wedding ceremony and sign the license for you to be legally married. Under 18 years of age
- Please call (520) 724-3505 to make a ZOOM appointment at Pima County Justice Court. In order to be married, you are required to have the following: A valid marriage license from the State of Arizona. Two witnesses who are 18 years of age or older. $80 in cash, exact amount.
- If you plan to get married in Pima County, AZ, or elsewhere within Arizona, you must complete a marriage license application. You can get your marriage license in Pima County or any other county throughout the state. Locations that distribute marriage licenses are typically located in …Location: 110 W Congress St, Tucson, AZ
Have you found Arizona Pima County Marriage License information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Pima County Marriage License.