Arizona Property Laws Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Property Laws Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Jan 09, 2019 · Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 25, Chapter 2, Article 2, Section 25-211, et seq. (Property Rights and Contract Powers) Community Property Recognized? Yes. What's Classified as Community Property? All property acquired by either spouse during the marriage except property that one spouse acquires: As a gift or inheritance; orEstimated Reading Time: 2 mins
- State Law Official Text 1. Any interest or equity the other party has in or to the property. 2. Community debts that the court has ordered to be paid by the parties. 3. An allowance for child support or spousal maintenance, or both. 4. All actual damages and judgments from conduct that resulted in ...
- Dec 05, 2015 · Specifically, Arizona Revised Statute Section 25-211 provides that “all property acquired by either husband or wife during the marriage is the community property of the husband and wife except for property that is acquired gift, devise, or descent or acquired after service of a petition for dissolution of marriage, legal separation or annulment resulting in a final decree of dissolution of marriage, legal …Estimated Reading Time: 11 mins
- Arizona is a community property state and community property law controls the division of all assets of your marital estate. Community property law sets forth a presumption that all real and personal property acquired during marriage is community property - meaning that the "property" is owned 50% by Husband and 50% by Wife.
- In Arizona, even if a car or house is in one spouse’s name, it’s likely considered to be community property if it was acquired during the marriage. Determining Community and Separate Property One of the most important aspects of divorce proceedings is the division of marital property.Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Have you found Arizona Property Laws Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Property Laws Marriage.