Arizona Proposition 107 Gay Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Proposition 107 Gay Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Dec 02, 2008 · After Prop. 107 went down to defeat by a vote of 48-52 percent, supporters of same-sex marriage adopted a clear strategy: They would back new …Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
- How will Prop 107 change things in Arizona? Proposition 107 will create very few, if any, changes in Arizona. State laws currently define marriage as a union between one man and one woman (the first part of the proposition), and Arizona does not recognize any other legal status that is similar to marriage (the second part of the proposition).
- Apr 03, 2015 · arguments. Arizona Proposition 107 was supported and proposed by those that. have staunch arguments against gay marriage. However, the proposition did. not pass when it was proposed in 2006. If it had passed, the proposition would. have banned gay marriage in Arizona. As it stands now, Arizona does not.Estimated Reading Time: 1 min
- Sep 25, 2006 · Proposition 107 would change Arizona’s constitution to ban same-sex marriages and would also prohibit domestic partner benefits and civil unions for heterosexual and homosexual couples.Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins
- April 1975: Anti-gay forces in Arizona force a bill through the legislature restricting marriage to different-sex couples after a same-sex couple receives a marriage license in the state. The marriage license is …
- Oct 24, 2006 · PROPOSITION 107 Name: Protect Marriage Arizona What would it do if approved? Define marriage as a union between one man and one woman. Also, it would mean that the state, cities, school districts, and others would have to revoke benefits similar to those of married couples for unwed couples and domestic partners.
Have you found Arizona Proposition 107 Gay Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Proposition 107 Gay Marriage.