Arizona Revised Statutes Dissolution Of Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona Revised Statutes Dissolution Of Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- 2019 Arizona Revised Statutes. Title 25 - Marital and Domestic Relations. § 25-312 Dissolution of marriage; findings necessary. Universal Citation: AZ Rev Stat § 25-312 (2019) 25-312. Dissolution of marriage; findings necessary. The court shall enter a decree of dissolution of marriage if it finds each of the following: 1. That one of the parties, at the time the action was commenced, was domiciled in …
- The conciliation provisions of section 25-381.09 and the provisions of article 5 of this chapter either do not apply or have been met. 3. The marriage is irretrievably broken or, if the marriage is a covenant marriage, any of the grounds prescribed in section 25-903. 4.
- Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, if a husband and wife have entered into a covenant marriage pursuant to this chapter the court shall not enter a decree of dissolution of marriage pursuant to chapter 3, article 2 of this title unless it finds any of the following: 1. The respondent spouse has committed adultery. 2.
- 2019 Arizona Revised Statutes. Title 25 - Marital and Domestic Relations. § 25-903 Dissolution of a covenant marriage; grounds. Universal Citation: AZ Rev Stat § 25-903 (2019) 25-903. Dissolution of a covenant marriage; grounds. Notwithstanding any law to the contrary, if a husband and wife have entered into a covenant marriage pursuant to this chapter the court shall not enter a decree of dissolution …
- Mar 31, 2016 · Sec 25-381.18. Dissolution of marriage; legal separation; annulment; stay of right to file; jurisdiction for pending actions. Sec 25-381.19. Transfer of certain actions where minor child involved. Sec 25-381.20. Procedure in actions where no child is involved; conciliation court may accept case. Sec 25 …
- "Divorce or annulment" means any divorce or annulment or any dissolution or declaration of invalidity of a marriage that would exclude the spouse as a surviving spouse within the meaning of section 14-2802 but does not include a decree of separation that does not terminate the status of husband and wife. 3.
- In a proceeding for dissolution of the marriage, or for legal separation, or in a proceeding for disposition of property following dissolution of the marriage by a court that previously lacked personal jurisdiction over the absent spouse or previously lacked jurisdiction to dispose of the property, the court shall assign each spouse's sole and separate property to such spouse.
- 2019 Arizona Revised Statutes. Title 25 - Marital and Domestic Relations. Chapter 1 MARRIAGE. Article 1 Capacity of Persons to Marry. § 25-101 Void and prohibited marriages. § 25-102 Consent required for marriage of minors. § 25-103 Purposes of title; application of title. Article 2 …
- The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
Have you found Arizona Revised Statutes Dissolution Of Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona Revised Statutes Dissolution Of Marriage.