Arizona State Marriage Laws
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Arizona State Marriage Laws from a wide variety of sources for you.
- 4 rows · Jan 09, 2019 · Common law marriages created within the state aren't valid. However, Arizona recognizes common ...Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
- Arizona Revised Statutes § 25-112 A. Marriages valid by the laws of the place where contracted are valid in this state, except marriages that are void and prohibited by section 25-101.
- How to Officiate a Wedding in Arizona. Apache County. 70 West 3rd South St. Johns, AZ 85936. Cochise County. Coconino County. Gila County. Graham County. Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
- Dec 09, 2020 · In Arizona, adults 18 years of age or older can legally marry. Persons at least 16 years of age and under the age of eighteen are able to obtain a marriage license by meeting the additional requirement of a parental consent form, photo ID, and birth certificate. Those under the age of 16 are prohibited from marrying in this state.
- Apr 03, 2020 · The Arizona Revised Statute 25-111 notes that three things must be secured in order for a marriage to be valid: – A marriage license – An individual authorized by law to marry couples solemnizing the marriage – Marriage solemnized before the license expiresEstimated Reading Time: 1 min
Have you found Arizona State Marriage Laws information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Arizona State Marriage Laws.