Begin Planning A Military Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Begin Planning A Military Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Here are a five things to know when planning your military wedding. Timing is Everything You both already know this, but timing may play an important factor is choosing a date for your big day.
- Consider Military Protocol When planning your seating chart and addressing invitations it is a good idea to follow protocol. This means when writing formal invitations, make sure you’re addressing service members correctly. Also, if you are having a formal reception, consider seating your military guest by rank. Include Traditions
- Look into getting wedding insurance. This could actually be useful for all couples, but is especially relevant to military couples. Just make sure the vendors you’ve chosen are covered under this...
- If you or your partner, or both of you, are in the Army, Navy, Airforce or Marine Corp, it’s likely you’ll want a military wedding. Even if you are no longer in services, you may wish to plan a wedding that commemorates your military background. While not dissimilar to civilian weddings, it’s the traditions and attire that makes them stand out.
- 1. Leave with your wedding in good hands. Before deploying overseas, hire a wedding planner, or entrust someone in your wedding location to be your point of contact. While away, your concentration will be on your mission at hand and not on planning a wedding. Having someone to keep the process moving in your absence is vital. 2.
- To help make your military wedding planning a little smoother, try these tips: #1 – Buy Wedding Insurance Even if the couple chooses not to have the traditional Military Wedding, insurance (unless they are having a quick, simple civil ceremony at the courthouse) will save headaches and cover the loss of deposits or money due to changes or cancellations.
Have you found Begin Planning A Military Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Begin Planning A Military Wedding.