Beginner Wedding Photographer Rates
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Beginner Wedding Photographer Rates from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Average Wedding Photographer Cost. Average wedding photography prices range from $1,500 to $3,500, with most spending $2,200. Wedding packages from beginners building up their photography portfolio could cost between $300 to $500. On the other hand, a professional destination-wedding photographer could start their pricing at $10,000.
- In general, wedding photographer prices in the U.S. tend to range between $1,150 and $3,000, with the average wedding photographer cost hovering around $2,000.
- This price will also change with the type of wedding photos you want and more. A student will charge between $500- $1500, while a semi-pro will command a fee of $1000-$2500. A professional will most likely begin at $2500 and upwards of $10,000, grandmasters of wedding photos charge $6000 upward.
- Her wedding collection pricing begins at $3,500. Sharon of At Play Photography in Fullerton, CA, charges $250/hour. Anderson Studios in Brighton, MI, charges $1,900-$2,200 for a wedding package. Wedding photography can also be as low at $1,250. The Cost of Assistant Photographers (Second Shooters): $50-$75 more/hour
- Average wedding photographer cost is $2,814. Nevertheless, wedding photography prices exceed $4,000 in New York and California. Therefore, we can conclude that wedding photography packages prices range from $2,000 to $4,000. And the cost actually depends on the region where you take the photo session.
- We already discussed beginner rates (hour wage is $35-90 dollars and per image $15-80). It’s not much, but it can be enough for a living and also you can save some money to later invest in your brand. As a beginner, the most important part is building your brand because that is what makes a difference between you and the top photographers.
- Beginners: Amateur photographers typically offer their services for between $25-$75 per hour. That’s for taking photos that appear on blogs, small websites, or in local advertisements. However, these photographers usually lack basic photography knowledge. Keeping this in consideration, How much should I charge for a family photoshoot?
- For wedding photographers, packages may be as low as $500 if they’re still starting. But rates for wedding photography can go as high up as $20,000. Although, of course, in general, most businesses only charge up to $5,000. Any rates higher than that tend to be from renowned professionals. Of course, you shouldn’t copy other people’s packages.
- Beginner Photographers – $10; Amateur Photographer – up to $50; Photography Student – up to $120; Semi-pro Photographer – up to $150; Professional Corporate Events – $180-$280; Wedding Photographers – $800-$3600; Business Portraits – $250-$450; Product photographers, per image – $35-$170
Have you found Beginner Wedding Photographer Rates information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Beginner Wedding Photographer Rates.