Behavior In Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Behavior In Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- In a marriage, controlling behavior often shows itself around issues of sex, such as how to have sex, when to have sex, and when not to have sex. For a controlling spouse, he/she may use sex as a reward for his/her spouse’s “good behavior”, or use it as a punishment for his/her spouse’s “bad behavior”.
- Engaging in these five behaviors can sink a marriage: 1) Nagging: Nagging is a frustrating dance that many of us fall prey to. It can be defined as one partner repeatedly... 2) Criticism: Repeatedly attacking your partner's personality or character rather than focusing on the actual behavior... 3) ...
- Having angry reactions to feedback instead of being open to it. Communication is key to a …
- Confront your partner about the issues caused directly by their behavior, especially if that behavior involves harsh criticism, name-calling, or minimization of your feelings or experiences. “Make...
- He termed the “the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," and they are: 1. Criticism It’s okay (and can be healthy) to complain about what’s wrong in your relationship. The problem arises when... 2. Defensiveness This one is particularly hard for me. When someone suggests I’ve done something wrong, my ...
- These five behaviors need to be avoided at all costs if you want your relationship to last. You shouldn’t accept them from your partner, and I guarantee they won’t accept them from you. More honesty, less secrets. More forgiveness, less resentment. Make them feel your love, don’t let them have to figure it out it’s still there.
- Cheating on your partner, whether it is emotional, physical, or both, is a form of self-destructive behavior in relationships that usually results in you sabotaging your own happiness. Related Reading: Common Causes of Infidelity in Relationships. 7. Addictive/compulsive behavior.
Have you found Behavior In Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Behavior In Marriage.