Beiger Mansion Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Beiger Mansion Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The mansion, which is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was originally built as the palatial home of Martin and Susie Beiger, the founders of Ball Band. Though Martin never had the privilege of living in the home, Susie did and enjoyed nearly 20 years of lavish living and entertaining. Today we carry on this tradition of entertaining as the opulence of the home …
- 317 Lincolnway E, South Bend, IN About This Vendor Beiger Mansion Inn Listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. The perfect wedding and reception site for intimate groups of up to 95. Seven elegantly appointed guest rooms available for out-of-town guests. Floral, DJ and wedding planning in-house make this a one-stop shop.
- Contact Beiger Mansion in Mishawaka on WeddingWire. Browse Venue prices, photos and 2 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5
- The Beiger Mansion Inn - Mishawaka, IN - Wedding Venue Find a Venue Mishawaka Wedding Venues The Beiger Mansion Inn 317 Lincolnway East, Mishawaka, IN Map 574-255-6300 www.beigermansion.com Capacity: 125 people Typically Responds within 24 hours About The Beiger Mansion Inn
- The Beiger Mansion Inn 317 Lincolnway East Mishawaka, Indiana USA 46544 Phone: 574-256-0365 Venue Type: Bed and Breakfast / Inn VISIT WEBSITE. More Intimate Wedding Venues Near Mishawaka, Indiana. The Morris Estate Niles, Michigan Sun ‘n Sand Resort South Haven, Michigan Belvedere Events and Banquets
- A wedding ceremony may be performed at The Beiger Mansion in conjunction with the reception at a cost $700.00 for the ceremony. Onsite ministers and music are available at an additional charge. A rehearsal may be held the day before at a pre-arranged time. Indoor ceremonies held in the music room may accommodate up to 100 seated guests.
- 317 Lincolnway E Mishawaka, IN 46544 Get directions Edit business info About the Business Ron M. Business Owner We can be a one-stop shop for your wedding and reception planning needs or any special event. Seated banquets of up to 125 guests. Six lovely guest rooms for all your out of town guests with a delicious breakfast served each morning.…
- Winter is a beautiful time of the year for weddings. The theme “All That Glitters” was captured perfectly in The Beiger Mansion. Everything from the majestic décor to the beautiful tablescape was inspired and uniquely displayed by professionals from The Beiger Mansion. Their creativity and experience was clearly illustrated by every detail they created. This gorgeous […]
- The Beiger Mansion - Mishawaka, Indiana. Built by self made millionaires, the Beigers, in 1901 - 1907, the house is now an inn and wedding venue. Find this Pin and more on CASTLES, CHATEAUS, PALACES by Donna Evans. Exterior Color Schemes. Exterior House Colors.
- Learn more about wedding venues in Mishawaka on The Knot. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors.
Have you found Beiger Mansion Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Beiger Mansion Wedding.