Being Against Gay Marriage Is Like Diet
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Being Against Gay Marriage Is Like Diet from a wide variety of sources for you.
- The idea that gay couples can’t marry because of the disconnect between homosexuality and procreation cuts across many arguments against gay marriage. Gay marriage would be “unnatural” because it can't produce children, the natural end of marriage. Gay marriage would undermine marriage because it is a legal and moral institution designed ...
- The researchers surveyed 523 men and 562 women, 27 percent of whom oppose same-sex marriage. In one part of the study, subjects took a test designed to reveal whether and to what extent they associate images of gay couples with words …
- Legal recognition of same-sex “marriage” would necessarily obscure certain basic moral values, devalue traditional marriage, and weaken public morality. 5. It Turns a Moral Wrong into a Civil Right. Homosexual activists argue that same-sex “marriage” is a civil rights issue similar to the struggle for racial equality in the 1960s. This ...
- “Public opinion polls show most people are against gay marriage.” A petition by the Coalition for Marriage claimed to have 600,000 signatures in opposition to gay marriage in the UK. It should come as no surprise that the directors of the organisation are religious and manipulation of the results was easy.
- If same-sex civil marriage becomes common, most same-sex couples with children would be lesbian couples. This would mean that we would have yet more children being raised apart from fathers. Among other things, we know that fathers excel in reducing antisocial behavior and delinquency in boys and sexual activity in girls.
- To sanction gay marriage/same-sex marriage is to approve of the homosexual lifestyle, which the Bible clearly and consistently labels as sinful. Christians should stand firmly against the idea of gay marriage/same-sex marriage. Further, there are strong, logical arguments against gay marriage/same-sex marriage from contexts apart from the Bible.
- Claiming that someone else’s marriage is against your religion is like being angry with someone for eating a donut when you’re on a diet. If you don’t like gay marriage, blame straight people. They’re the ones who keep having gay babies. Of course gay men dress well.
- "The Supreme Court begins its session on Oct. 6. We fully expect it to take a marriage case sometime in the next year. In the natural, it looks like a David vs. Goliath battle. The federal government, the news media, Hollywood, the public education system and big business all are arrayed on the side of same-sex 'marriage,'" the post continued.
- 10 September 2012full question: with the world being more and more, why is there still so much intolerance with opinions, like being against gay marriage, on...
- The latter being of tremendous importance, because according to the New Testament, marriage is a primary symbol of the love between Christ and his beloved “bride,” the church..To them, same-sex couples (and single people for that matter) are uniquely excluded from participation in this symbol on the basis of a failure to perform one or more ...
Have you found Being Against Gay Marriage Is Like Diet information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Being Against Gay Marriage Is Like Diet.