Being In A Wedding 8 Months Pregnant
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Being In A Wedding 8 Months Pregnant from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Yes! I took a 4 hour plane trip to a wedding when I was 8 months pregnant with my son. Just make sure you drink enough water if you are dancing a lot. We didn't sit down at all and I had contractions all night from being dehydrated!
- I was photographing weddings at 8 months pregnant. I’m sure being a guest will be fine. Just be prepared for potentially being too hot, lack of sleep, and maybe hip pain that makes it hard to walk. But weddings are a lot of sit down so it should be okay.
- “Becoming pregnant a few weeks before your wedding should barely change anything the planning, but becoming pregnant 8 months before you wedding may require you to move your wedding date to sooner...
- Not only did Teen Mom 2 star, Kailyn Lowry, do just that, but she was eight-months-pregnant as she walked down the aisle in a bump-hugging wedding gown—praying she wouldn't go into labor early. For...
- "My sister was 8 months pregnant at my wedding this past August. She was able to try on a dress at the bridal shop with a fake belly to get an estimate of what size she would need. Then they had her order up a size just to be safe since it is easier to make a dress smaller than it is to make it bigger.
- Fatigue. Not surprisingly, you may be feeling more tired this month. At eight months pregnant, your belly will have grown quite big, and you may find it tiring just going about your day. It can also be tougher to sleep comfortably at night at this point in your pregnancy.
- Give her and her plus-one a seat of honor up toward the front near your family, and presenting her with a small bouquet or corsage is also a sweet touch. WATCH RELATED VIDEO She's due extremely close to your wedding day and still wants to stand at the altar—but doesn't know how she'll feel yet (or if she'll be able to make it).
- While there's no right or wrong time to get married when you're expecting, many engaged moms-to-be prefer to get hitched in the second trimester. The reason? Morning sickness should be gone by then (or at least eased up enough so you can face the buffet).
Have you found Being In A Wedding 8 Months Pregnant information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Being In A Wedding 8 Months Pregnant.