Being Single Is Better Than Marriage
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Being Single Is Better Than Marriage from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Lifelong single people do better than married people in a variety of ways that don’t get all that much attention. For example, they do more …
- Single people are healthier. You’re probably right – but there’s good news, too. New research from the American Time Use Survey suggests single people are actually more likely to live longer than their married and child-rearing peers. This could be because singletons tend to be more active than married people.
- Why being single is better than being married: 1. You have more time. No matter how busy you may already feel, it’s true. In marriage, you’d be spending hours with your spouse or kids that right now you can spend on other things—hopefully …
- People who have always been single exercise more than married people do. Divorced people …
- According to research done by Berkley, single people have richer social lives, which means that they engage with people more, which results in them being happier than the people who are in relationships.
- Although, I have never been married, when I compare the two, marriage is the better option. Being single gives you more freedom. Since there is only yourself to answer to, you’re able to come and go as you please.
- Being single is definitely better than getting married. Wives (or Women) serve only one single purpose: to make men miserable due to their crazy, demanding, and emotional disposition. I have been alone for the most of the initial part of my life. And believe me I enjoyed every single moment of it. No responsibilities, no worries!
Have you found Being Single Is Better Than Marriage information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Being Single Is Better Than Marriage.