Belamar Hotel Wedding Reviews
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belamar Hotel Wedding Reviews from a wide variety of sources for you.
- We had our wedding at the Belamar Hotel. The hotel is small but our guests (75 people) fit just fine at the courtyard where we had the ceremony and in the ballroom where we dined and danced. The hotel & courtyard were beautiful, when I saw... Contact Info for The Belamar Tapestry Collection by Hilton
- The Belamar Hotel Manhattan Beach, Tapestry Collection by Hilton: 19th Wedding Anniversary - See 970 traveler reviews, 282 candid photos, and great deals for The Belamar Hotel Manhattan Beach, Tapestry Collection by Hilton at Tripadvisor.
- Manhattan Beach weddings at The Belamar are soulful soirees, held in either an indoor or outdoor setting and ideal for both relaxed intimate occasions and larger-than-life affairs up to 120 guests. Elegant meets eclectic in our Manhattan Beach wedding venues - the Sunset Garden and the Sunset Ballroom. Say I Do in our hotel's spacious courtyard ...
- In the middle of the “V” shaped Belamar Hotel Manhattan Beach building is a courtyard and the pool. The courtyard is quite lovely and can be used for weddings. Even when not set up for a wedding, there are groupings of seating around fountains and fire pit. Off of the courtyard is an event space as well as the pool.
- The 127-room Belamar is a decent value with 340-square-foot rooms and decent amenities like iPod docks and DVD players. But there isn't much in the way of atmosphere, and guests have to put up with a less-than-ideal location on busy and unsightly Sepulveda Boulevard, across from a sprawling strip mall and 1.5 miles from the beach.
- The Belamar Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton Write a Review Add Photo Review Highlights “ The food: -They have a great restaurant at the hotel ( Second Story) - so I suggest going for a meal and checking it out. ” in 18 reviews
- We stayed here for the weekend to attend a wedding out here in Manhattan Beach. We had the entire bridal party staying and for the most part we all had a good experience. The Belamar is a small hotel with a nice beachy feel to it. Staff was very professional and friendly. Valet is free however they charge $10.00 a night for overnight parking.
- I strongly suggest that you consider the Belamar Hotel for your wedding ceremony and reception. 3501 Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach, CA 310-750-0300 The Belamar Hotel is located in a quiet residential neighborhood right next to the heart of the busy Manhattan Beach commercial district. It offers a chic atmosphere with a casual attitude.
- Ceremony Packages. Sunset Garden This lush, outdoor garden venue is an idyllic place for small, intimate wedding ceremonies and relaxed receptions in Los Angeles. The Belamar Hotel’s courtyard provides a romantic backdrop for the outdoor wedding of your dreams and seats up to 120 guests. The $2,000 ceremony fee includes the following items:
- Welcome to 120 guest rooms and 7 spacious suites on sunny Manhattan Beach—voted one of the "Ten Best Beaches in California." A new addition to the Tapestry Collection by Hilton, The Belamar’s central location near LAX and the beach makes us the area’s premier hotel for weddings, meetings, and events.
Have you found Belamar Hotel Wedding Reviews information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belamar Hotel Wedding Reviews.