Belarus Marriage And Family Code
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belarus Marriage And Family Code from a wide variety of sources for you.
- If marriages between the citizens of the Republic of Belarus and marriages of citizens of the Republic of Belarus with foreign citizens or persons without citizenship was registered abroad in accordance with procedure accepted in a foreign state, these marriages are recognized in the Republic of Belarus provided that they was not registered in contrary to the …
- Marriage in Belarus with a foreign citizen is not uncommon; the procedure of marriage in Belarus is simple and accessible. In 2018, there were more than five thousand marriages with foreign citizens. The largest number of the foreign citizens who married in Belarus is the citizens of Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Germany and Italy.
- After the marriage is performed, a marriage certificate will be issued by ZAGS. For further use outside Belarus, the certificate should bear an apostille from the Consular Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus in Minsk (37a Karl Marx Street, Minsk 220030, tel. +375 (172) 222661; an equivalent of $12 is charged in local currency ...
- Although the Marriage and Family Code ensures parents' equal participation in raising the children in the event of divorce (Article 76.2 stipulates that parents enjoy equal rights and bear equal responsibilities with respect to their children unless otherwise provided in the prenuptial agreement) and no preferences are indicated, women usually take responsibility for …
- BELARUS CIVIL CODE Law No.218-Z dated 7 December 1998 Important Disclaimer This translation has been generously provided by the “National Legal Internet Portal of the Republic of Belarus”. ... on marriage and family, labor, land and other special legislation. 2. The relations connected with exercise and defense of non-alienable rights and ...
- Basic laws and regulations governing the separation of children from their parents are laid down in the Belarusian Marriage and Family Code. Thus, article 66 of the Code stipulates that if, after the dissolution of their marriage or for any other reason, parents live separately, decisions as to the place of residence of any minor children shall be subject to their consent.
- The Marriage and Family Code sets 18 years as the legal age of marriage for both men and women (Marriage and Family Code, Article 18), although this can be lowered by a maximum of three years in the case of pregnancy or if the person …
- Republic of Belarus, Respublika Belarus; before 1991, the country was known as the Belorussian (also spelled Byelorussian) Soviet Socialist Republic. Sometimes called White Russia or alternatively White Ruthenia, especially in relation to the pre-1918 history of the region. Culture name also known as Belarussian.
- In the Republic of Belarus a marriage is considered void if is concluded without the observance of required conditions for marriage (for example, a sham marriage, i.e. the spouses did not intend to start a family or entered into a marriage where one spouse is …
Have you found Belarus Marriage And Family Code information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belarus Marriage And Family Code.