Belfast Castle Wedding Ceremony
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast Castle Wedding Ceremony from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Belfast Castle is currently closed to the public. We are not taking any new bookings at present. You can email [email protected] to discuss any current bookings. Celebrate your special day at the Castle. Visit us. Or call +44 (0)28 9077 6925.
- Your wedding ceremony. Belfast Castle is licensed for religious ceremonies, civil marriages and civil partnerships. If you are having a ceremony, followed by a reception, your room hire is included in our wedding room hire package (valid for 10 hours). The ceremony can take place at 12 noon or 3pm.
- The Castle is owned by Belfast City Council and is fully licensed for wedding ceremonies. You can choose to have a registrar or church person perform the service. The castle is extremely flexible – with a choice of three rooms depending on the size of the wedding.
- Belfast Castle is a dream wedding location. Our manicured lawns, overlooking the stunning views of Belfast Lough, provide spectacular photographic opportunities. Not forgetting our mouth-watering menus and elegant reception. We’ll walk you through every aspect of your ceremony and reception to make sure your day runs smoothly.
- September 23, 2017 Thomas Blake. Ciara and Robert got married on the 28th of August at Belfast Castle. The Castle is located at the bottom of Cave Hill Country Park in north Belfast. It is best known locally for the wonderful views of Belfast it offers and has been a popular wedding venue for many years. On the morning of the wedding, we first met up with Ciara at …
- Aisling & Antony got married on the 22nd of December, with both their ceremony and their wedding reception being held at Belfast Castle. Living in Malaga while organising their wedding must have made it a bit more challenging for them to make all of the arrangements for their big day, but all went to plan and this was a very fun wedding day.
- Belfast Castle is a dream wedding location. Our manicured lawns, overlooking the stunning views of Belfast Lough, provide spectacular photographic opportunities. Not forgetting our mouth-watering menus and elegant reception. We’ll walk you through every aspect of your ceremony and reception to make sure your day runs smoothly. back to Wedding Venues in Antrim
- 1 day ago · The MRI radiographer and sales rep met at university in Belfast, ... in mind or any castle wedding dreams. ... our guests with a journey …
- Belfast Castle. With a magnificent castle setting and breath-taking surroundings, Belfast Castle is a dream wedding location. The manicured lawns, overlooking the stunning views of Belfast Lough, provide unique and spectacular photographic opportunities.
- Latest News. The official video of our day can now viewed here!. We have now received some 'taster' photo's from our official photographer, Brendan Gallagher, and they can be viewed here. If you would like to upload photographs you took on the day please click here. Our wedding took place at Belfast Castle, why not visit the castle website here and have a look at the pictures of …
Have you found Belfast Castle Wedding Ceremony information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast Castle Wedding Ceremony.