Belfast City Council Marriage Notice Forms
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast City Council Marriage Notice Forms from a wide variety of sources for you.
- You can give notice up to a year before the date of your marriage. We recommend a period of 10 to 12 weeks’ notice for a religious or humanist marriage. Please send your original completed marriage notice forms, along with relevant …
- This feedback form is for issues with the nidirect website only. You can use it to report a problem or suggest an improvement to a webpage. If you have a question about a government service or policy, you should contact the relevant government organisation directly as we don’t have access to information about you held by government departments.. You must be aged 13 years or …
- The couple should submit the Notice Forms to the Registrar of the District where the marriage is to be solemnised along with the relevant documents and the notice fee. If you are paying by cheque, please make the cheque payable to “Belfast City Council”.
- You can give notice up to a year before the date of your civil partnership. We recommend a period of 10 to 12 weeks’ notice. Please send your original completed civil partnership notice forms, along with relevant documents, to: Registration, Belfast City Hall Belfast BT1 5GS.
- Coronavirus update. Read about our current arrangements for births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships. Registration Office opening hours. The Registration Office is operating an appointment only service. You can contact us at these times: Days. Times. Monday to Thursday. 9.30am to 4.15pm.
- This section give information about births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships, burial records, cemeteries and crematorium.
- View, save and print form. You must post the completed application form to Building Control, Ground Floor, Cecil Ward Building, 4-10 Linenhall Street, Belfast, BT2 8BP with the correct documentation. Building notice application. You can only make a building notice application for minor planned work to a single domestic property.
- Information for residents about Belfast City Council services including events, tourism, bins and recycling, leisure and parking.
- If you plan to get married in the Newry, Mourne and Down District Council area it is important that you read all the information below carefully. Religious same sex marriage became lawful in Northern Ireland from Tuesday 1 September 2020. Marriage Notice. You must give a minimum of 28 days’ notice to get married.
- Advisory notes: Search period options (a) Standard 10-year search – this is a search of council records back 10 years from the 1st January preceding the date you apply for the certificate. For example, if the request was made on the 12th October 2017, the information supplied will date back to the 1st of January 2007. (Note, if no search period is specified, we will carry-out a …
Have you found Belfast City Council Marriage Notice Forms information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast City Council Marriage Notice Forms.