Belfast City Hall Marriage Registration
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast City Hall Marriage Registration from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Belfast City Hall Belfast BT1 5GS. Your marriage certificate will be posted out to you. You can also purchase a copy of the marriage certificate for …
- The Registration Office is operating an appointment only service. You can contact us at these times: Days. Times. Monday to Thursday. 9.30am to 4.15pm. Friday. 9.30am to 3.45pm. Saturday and Sunday.
- Address: Belfast District Registration Office for Marriages and Civil Partnerships, The Registrar’s Office, City Hall, Belfast BT1 5GS. Call: 028 9032 0202 (ext 6369 and 6373) Direct line: 9027...
- Please email the Registration Office [email protected] with your contact details or call on 028 9027 0455 to discuss options for your marriage …
- Email us at [email protected] and provide a contact telephone number. It is very important that you check the availability of a Registrar …
- Contact the district registrar. You can also contact the district registrar in the council area you're planning to have the ceremony for an updated list of venues. List of registration offices...
- After the wedding, a marriage license is filed where the bride and groom applied for the license. Obtaining Records To obtain a birth, death, or marriage certificate, please complete the appropriate Records Request form above, and return it to the city clerk: City of Belfast 131 Church Street Belfast, ME 04915 Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
- Marriage Licenses New Resident Registrations Notary Services Any New ATV, Boat & Snowmobile Registrations Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates (Mail or in person) In case of a time sensitive request or if you have any questions, please contact the …
- Birth registration appointments. You can register your baby’s birth at the Registration Office in Belfast City Hall by appointment only. Appointments are available from 9.30am - 3pm, Monday to Friday and will last around 30 minutes. Read our information on how to register your baby before making the appointment. Book an appointment.
- 131 Church Street, Belfast, ME 04915 Phone: 207-338-3370 Fax: 207-338-6222 Email Us City Hall Hours: Monday through Thursday 7 am to 6 pm
Have you found Belfast City Hall Marriage Registration information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast City Hall Marriage Registration.