Belfast City Hall Wedding Ceremony
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast City Hall Wedding Ceremony from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Belfast City Hall Belfast BT1 5GS. We will accept photocopies of your birth certificates and passports, but will need to see the originals before the ceremony takes place. You can bring these when you collect your schedule. Contact us to discuss payment or you can send a cheque, made payable to Belfast City Council.
- Tara and Ryan celebrated a Belfast City Hall wedding in the early autumn. The couple had a low key and intimate ceremony shared with close friends and family. Tara, a photographer originally from Belfast met Ryan, a videographer from New Orleans whilst working aboard cruise ships. The creative and fun loving couple were perfectly suited to one ...
- The penthouse has wonderful views over Belfast including the City Hall. It was a very relaxed morning, with a lot of laughs and no sign of any pre-wedding nerves. Once the ladies were ready we headed off to Belfast City Hall for the …
- Belfast City Hall Wedding | Lauren + Arran. Lauren and Arran’s wedding took place on the 25th of July at Belfast City Hall. After the ceremony they celebrated their marriage with their family at Arran’s mum and dad’s home in Portadown. Lauren & Arran had originally planned to get married on the 28th of March and had booked us for their ...
- Belfast City Hall Wedding Photography. As the guys ceremony was quite late in the day for this time of year, they decided that rather than heading of anywhere too far away for their bride and groom portraits that we would just go for a short walk around the city centre and shoot some stuff there.
- Ceremonies can be at 12noon or 3pm, Monday to Saturday. Approved venues. There are several places in Belfast which have licences to hold civil marriage and partnership ceremonies, subject to the availability of a registrar. You can view a full list of venues on nidirect's website (link opens in new window). Fees.
- The wedding ceremony was at the City Hall in Belfast with around 50 guests in attendance. The two bridesmaids looked fabulous in their mauve dresses. It was a short but lovely ceremony and afterwards we got the group shots at the grand staircase.
- You still need to give notice at the Registration Office in Belfast City Hall if you are having a humanist ceremony in the Belfast district. The process for giving notice is the same as a religious notice. Notice may be given up to a year before the date of marriage with the minimum notice period being 28 clear days.
- Wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships can be held at Belfast City Hall. It cannot be hired for wedding receptions. You can read more information about wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships. You can also contact our Registrar Team by calling 028 9027 0455. City Hall offers a variety of unique facilities that can accommodate your function ...
- Arrange a burial. Burial and cremation fees. Roselawn Cemetery. Belfast City Cemetery. Balmoral Cemetery. Clifton Street Cemetery. Dundonald Cemetery. Friar's Bush. Knock Burial Ground.
Have you found Belfast City Hall Wedding Ceremony information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast City Hall Wedding Ceremony.