Belfast Deaths Births Marriages
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast Deaths Births Marriages from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Read about our current arrangements for births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships. Registration Office opening hours. The Registration Office is operating an appointment only service. You can contact us at these times: Days. Times. Monday to …
- This section give information about births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships, burial records, cemeteries and crematorium. Skip to main content Read our latest COVID-19 (coronavirus) updates .
- The General Register Office for Northern Ireland stores records of births, deaths, marriages, civil partnerships, stillbirths and adoptions in Northern Ireland. ... Belfast BT9 5RR You can also ...
- Birth, death, adoption, marriage and civil partnership certificates. Our Registrar's office, located in Belfast City Hall, holds computerised registration records from 1997 to the present day. It holds details of marriage certificates from 1 January 2004 onwards. Find out more about ordering certificates from our Registrar's office
- A birth should be registered in the same district as the birth. If the birth occurred within Belfast District, you need to make an appointment with the Belfast District Register Office. You may also be able to register a birth at your local Sure Start centre. Find out more about how to register a birth at Belfast District Registry Office.
- We have categories for Deaths, Births, Marriages, Engagements, Anniversaries, In Memoriam, Divorces, Birthdays and Special Day Notices. You can also add photos to your notice. Latest Notices - 05/01/2022
- Civil birth records for Belfast (incomplete) Burials in Belfast City Cemetery from 1869 onwards As an accredited IFHF (Irish Family History Foundation) centre, Ulster Historical Foundation has compiled this database of birth, death and marriage records for Counties Antrim and Down as part of our commitment to broadening access to genealogical and historical data.
- Northern Irish birth, marriage and death registers and certificates. Search the General Registrar’s Office Northern Ireland for births more than 100 years old, marriages 75 more than years old and deaths more than 50 years old. Searches are free but there is a charge to view results. If you find an entry in the registers you can order a certificate.
- It holds records of births, marriages and deaths registered in the six counties of Northern Ireland: Antrim, Armagh, LondonDerry, Down, Fermanagh, and Tyrone. The records date back to the introduction of Ireland's civil registration system in April 1845 (for non-Catholic marriages only) and January 1864 (for births, deaths and Roman Catholic ...
Have you found Belfast Deaths Births Marriages information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast Deaths Births Marriages.