Belfast Harbour Commissioners Office Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast Harbour Commissioners Office Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Belfast Harbour Commissioners Harbour Office Corporation Square Belfast Northern Ireland United Kingdom BT1 3AL Port Operations Centre Milewater Basin Belfast Northern Ireland United Kingdom BT3 9AA +44 (0)28 9055 4422 +44 (0)28 9055 4422 [email protected] www.belfast-harbour.co.uk ...
- Belfast Harbour Commissioners Headquarters - Corporation Square. Harbour Office. Corporation Square. Belfast. BT1 3AL. Telephone: 028 9055 4422. Fax: 028 9055 4411. E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.belfast-harbour.co.uk.
- For more than 150 years, the Harbour Office has been the headquarters of the Belfast Harbour Commissioners, the body charged with the operation, maintenance and development of the Port of Belfast. The first section of the building, designed by the Commissioners’ engineer George Smith and erected at a cost of some £8,000, was opened in 1854 ...
- Ms Jill Adair, daughter of Roy and Joan Adair from North Belfast, recently married Mr. William Wharry, son of Stephen and Linda Wharry of Larne. The service took place in Rosemary Presbyterian Church on the North Circular Road and the reception, for over 100 guests, was staged in the magnificent setting of Belfast Harbour Office. The Bride’s dress was by …
- After months of wanting to view inside the Harbour Commissioners Office I finally got a chance tonight at a charity evening for Addict NI & it was worth the wait. The building itself was erected in 1854 & then had an extension completed in 1895. On entry through the main doors you cannot miss the impressive marble pillars straight ahead.
- Belfast Harbour Commissioners. The Harbour Commissioners headquarters approached McAvoy Hire to supply and install a modular building to be used to accommodate 15 members of staff. The Client brief demanded a robust and high quality building that provides both office and welfare facilities. The proposed building was to be cost effective to hire ...
- 493. 828. 8/31/2010. First to Review. The present site of the Harbour Office has been in use since 1847 as the headquarters of the Belfast Harbour Commissioners. The building was constructed between 1847 - 1854, firstly designed by George Smith in 1854 and later by the Belfast architect William Henry Lynn.
Have you found Belfast Harbour Commissioners Office Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast Harbour Commissioners Office Wedding.