Belfast Northern Ireland Marriage Records
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfast Northern Ireland Marriage Records from a wide variety of sources for you.
- 669 rows
- Marriage Records. Registration of marriages in Ireland began in 1845 for non-Catholic marriages. Roman Catholic marriages were registered from 1864. A typical marriage certificate will record: Date and place of marriage; Names of the bride and groom; Ages or “full age” if adult at the time (normally over 21) or “minor” Marital status of the couple
- Northern Irish birth, marriage and death registers and certificates Search the General Registrar’s Office Northern Ireland for births more than 100 years old, marriages 75 …
- For the six counties, which comprise Northern Ireland (Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh, Derry (Londonderry) and Tyrone) from 1922 onwards, records of births, marriages and deaths should be held by General Register Office for Northern Ireland, Colby …
- Irish Marriage Records – Co. Antrim & Co. Down, c.1660-1930. Our marriage records cover: Virtually all Roman Catholic registers of marriages for County Antrim and County Down prior to 1900. A large number of Church of Ireland and Presbyterian registers of marriages for mid, south and west County Down. As an accredited IFHF (Irish Family ...
- Click for enlarged view. It holds records of births, marriages and deaths registered in the six counties of Northern Ireland: Antrim, Armagh, LondonDerry, Down, Fermanagh, and Tyrone. The records date back to the introduction of Ireland's civil registration system in April 1845 (for non-Catholic marriages only) and January 1864 (for births, deaths and Roman Catholic marriages).
- 393 rows
- Its database includes a selection of parish baptism registers covering the period 1796 to 1924, and parish marriage registers from 1823 to 1901 for the six counties that now make up Northern Ireland. The death records collection is made up of graveyard inscriptions, burial registers and a comprehensive index from the Irish Wills Calendars for the six counties plus Donegal, Louth …
Have you found Belfast Northern Ireland Marriage Records information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfast Northern Ireland Marriage Records.