Belfry Cambourne Weddings
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Belfry Cambourne Weddings from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Explore The Cambridge Belfry, the ideal choice for your special day for up to 250 guests. Our wedding planners will help you every step of the way.
- Whether you want to plan every detail yourself or let the experienced event co-ordinators at the Cambridge Belfry to take the lead, you and your guests are in for memorable occasion. With 120 bedrooms, you can all celebrate into the wee small hours and then dive into one our comfortable beds to catch up on your sleep.
- Enquire today about weddings at the Cambridge Belfry, Cambourne. A member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
- Belfry Hotel Cambourne Cambridge Wedding Photography November 18, 2013 Early in October I photographed the fabulous wedding of Francis and Hannah at St James Church in Hemingford Grey followed by a tea party style reception at the Belfry Hotel in Cambourne.
- Contact our wedding planners and start this special journey with us. Terms and conditions apply and offers are subject to availability. For both offers wedding must have a minimum value of £5,000. Wedding must take place in either 2021 2022, 2023. Available on new wedding bookings made between 30th September 2021 - 30th June 2022.
- Weddings at Cambridge Belfry Create a dream day that's uniquely you... Enjoy an unforgettable wedding day with us, knowing that every last detail has been taken care of.
- You Safe. As COVID-19 is still prevalent, it is important that we all use personal judgement to manage our own risk. We would however like to reassure our guests that we will continue to follow enhanced cleaning programmes and Ecolab disinfectants, proven against COVID-19. All guests are required to wear a face masks in public areas of the hotel.
- Cambridge Belfry: Disappointing - See 354 traveler reviews, 140 candid photos, and great deals for Cambridge Belfry at Tripadvisor.
- Arras Belfry, Town Hall and the Boves. The Arras Belfry stands proud and tall in the Place des Héros adjacent to the magnificent Town Hall. Work began on this listed monument in 1463 and was completed in 1554 almost a century later. Halfway through its construction work began on the town hall – that only took four years to complete.
- LA CITÉ DU VIN. A shimmering coil of glass and aluminium, the Cité du Vin is a relatively new addition to the cityscape. Launched in 2016, the hulking wine museum has become one of Bordeaux’s hottest tickets thanks to its hat trick of innovative architecture – the design mimics the swirl of wine in a glass – hi-tech immersion and copious tastings.
Have you found Belfry Cambourne Weddings information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Belfry Cambourne Weddings.