Sydney is the perfect background for a Wedding Ceremony so it is no wonder that many couples chose this beautiful city to be married.
I was born in Sydney and have performed many Weddings along the Harbour Foreshore, the Northern Beaches, in fact all over Sydney.
It has always been my great joy to share the magnificence of the many truly remarkable locations Sydney has to offer for marriage ceremonies.
Getting married in Sydney is a simple process,
- Email me to secure your date with me.
- Download the NOIM 13 forms—fill it out and send to me. www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
- Make sure a person described on Page 4 witnesses your signatures.
- This form must reach me 1 month and 1 day before your wedding date
- I will prepare a ceremony for you, with your approval, and via email can assist with information regarding other aspects for your Wedding preparation.
- Upon your arrival here we will meet so I can see original documents, either your Australian Birth Certificates or an overseas Passport. If you have been married before or widowed proof of the dissolution of Marriage or Death Certificate must be supplied to me.
- If you are an Australian living overseas who is to marry a person born overseas and you require a letter for the Consulate, I can assist you with this.
Fiona, thankyou thankyou thankyou!
We can’t tell you how much we appreciate all the support, love and care you showed us at every stage. You are indeed a very caring, friendly person to all that comes to know you and we know we were so lucky to have chosen you. The ceremony was perfect and everyone commented on your professionalism. Everything was fantastic!
Amanda and Steve