Xiaxue And Mike Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Xiaxue And Mike Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Xiaxue aka Wendy Cheng, a popular Singaporean blogger, and freelance writer tied the knot with her boyfriend of 4 years, Michael, on 13th March 2010. The wedding solemnization ceremony was recorded as part of her Xiaxue’s Guide To Life video series by Click Network TV.
- Congrats to Singapore celebrity blogger Xiaxue received a wedding proposal surprise last Friday from her Caucasian boyfriend Mike during a movie promotion event. Xiaxue Engaged Video Mike came in with the crew before the movie start,he was seen holding a small red box and I heard from my friends that Wendy exclaimed: ‘OMG’.
- Xiaxue.blogspot.com - Everyone's reading it. Monday, March 22, 2010. My Wedding Solemnization! ... For every wedding anniversary from now on, Mike and I will go dine at Forlino's! Keith being interviewed! Our rings... Mismatched one coz Mike's skin colour suited the rose gold the best.
- Xiaxue Age She was born on 28 April 1984 in Teban Gardens, Singapore. Xiaxue Husband She is married to her husband, engineer Mike Sayre. He is an American from Texas, born in 1981. They met on the internet and he moved Singapore. They married in 2010. Xiaxue Son She and husband Mike Sayre have a son Dashiel Marquet Sayre. He was born in March 2013.
- It is no mystery how Wendy and Mike met and fell in love. More commonly known as Xiaxue, one of Singapore’s most influential and famous blogger, Wendy’s love story of courage, hurdles, triumphs and love is recorded on her blog for all to read and be inspired by. Although it’s been four years since they’ve tied the knot, it is clear that Wendy and Mike are still madly in …
Have you found Xiaxue And Mike Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Xiaxue And Mike Wedding.