Zara Phillips Evening Dress Royal Wedding
A wedding is a very important event in a person's life. We have compiled information about Zara Phillips Evening Dress Royal Wedding from a wide variety of sources for you.
- Zara Phillips, the Queen's grand-daughter, and Mike Tindall, the England rugby captain, married with none of the high pomp and ceremony that marked the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton. The groom arrived with his rugby mates and chewed gum outside the church. The bride wore an off-the-peg dress, said she would keep her maiden name and promised to …
- Zara Phillips wed Mike Tindall in a royal wedding set at Edinburgh's Canongate Kirk on July 30, 2011. 1 / 24 Theirs was a modern affair on July 30, 2011, with none of the high ceremony of Prince William and Catherine Middleton’s wedding, which had taken place just months prior.
- The dress is expected to be classic and elegant, rather than trend-led, in line with Parvin's design ethos and Phillips' personal style. The wedding will be attended by the Queen and Prince Philip - as well as Prince William and his new wife, the Duchess of Cambridge - along with other members of the royal family.
- The Queen's granddaughter Zara Phillips has married England rugby player Mike Tindall at a ceremony in Edinburgh. The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh were among those at the wedding in Canongate Kirk ...
- Veiled: Zara Phillips and her father Mark arrive at Canongate Kirk in Edinburgh The ivory silk faille and duchess satin gown was made by Stewart Parvin, the Royal couturier who dresses not only the...
Have you found Zara Phillips Evening Dress Royal Wedding information?
We hope that we have completely satisfied your curiosity about Zara Phillips Evening Dress Royal Wedding.